Are you looking for Class B CDL training in Maryland?
At North American Trade Schools in Baltimore, we’ve helped students from Glen Burnie, Woodlawn, Essex, Dundalk, Catonsville, Arbutus, Lansdowne, Owings Mills, Towson, Columbia and the surrounding areas get the hands-on training they need to earn real jobs as commercial drivers, and we can help you!
Read on to discover some key insights about Class B CDL training in Maryland, the benefits of enrolling in a program, and what you can expect when working to attain your Class B commercial driver’s license.
What is a Class B Commercial Driver’s License?
To fulfill the legal requirements to drive various commercial vehicles in the United States, drivers need to obtain a commercial driver’s license, or CDL. These CDLs are available in three classes, A, B, and C, with the type of vehicle determining the classification.
With a Class B commercial driver’s license, you will be able to operate any commercial vehicle that weighs up to 26,001 pounds. This can include vehicles like:
- Delivery vans
- Commercial vans
- Dump trucks
- Tow trucks
- Garbage trucks
By acquiring the skills and licensure needed to operate any of these vehicles through Baltimore Class B CDL classes, you will be able to work in a variety of industries and earn a salary that can help you shape the lifestyle you want.
So What Do I Learn in Class B CDL Training?
Earning a commercial driver’s license incorporates much more than simply knowing how to operate a vehicle. You’ll also need to learn how to perform a variety of tasks that can include carrying out a pre-trip inspection and an actual on-road performance that would assess how you handle a typical driving situation.
In addition, some vehicles require additional endorsements if you want to operate them. That means that your test could contain additional questions regarding a specific type of vehicle.
So How Can I Get the Baltimore Class B CDL Training I Need?
Like all ambitious students, you want career training and you want it quickly so that you can start earning. With that being the case, your best bet is to attend an experienced trade school that can provide you with the Maryland Class B CDL courses you need to pass a CDL test. Remember:
- Like many other skilled trades, truck driving is best learned by doing it. That means that worthwhile Class B CDL training in Baltimore will combine a hands-on education with a traditional classroom education. This allows for a comprehensive experience that will teach you what you need to know when you’re behind the wheel.
- After you learn what you need to know you’ll be prepared to pass your test with confidence and make the kind of money you deserve once you’re on the road.
By choosing a trade school dedicated to student growth and accomplishment, you’ll be well on your way to building a successful future!
Where Do I Need to Go?
If you want experienced Class B CDL training, then you need the help of North American Trade Schools.
Here at NATS, we know just how important the right training is to a successful future, which is why we provide commercial truck driving courses that cover the essentials of the industry. Some key points to remember:
- Our skilled and experienced instructors teach you in the classroom as well as behind the wheel, so nothing is overlooked.
- Once your Maryland Class B CDL training is finished and you’re licensed for the diverse vehicles mentioned above, we can help you find work through our job placement assistance program.
- Through the job placement assistance program, you’ll be connected with companies looking for local drivers so you can have the chance to put your new skills to work almost immediately.
Don’t wait any longer. Your future is out there, ready for you to seize it!
Get in Touch with Us Today
If you’re ready for Class B CDL training in Baltimore, then we’re ready to help!
Simply call (800) 638-5490 or contact us online to reach an admissions representative. Classes start soon, so don’t delay!
Return to the North American Trade Schools homepage