Our Training Goes Beyond the Classroom
Here at North American Trade Schools, our goal is to help our students advance their careers by offering job training in a variety of fields. From diesel technology to truck driving and more, our trade school programs have turned our students looking for a new career path into hired graduates.
Our faculty is committed to teaching our students everything they need to know about their desired fields, but we believe that this dedication should go further than just the classroom.
That’s why we’ve introduced our job placement program exclusively for our current students. Not only does this program give our students hands-on lessons about their future occupations, but it will also increase their likelihood of being hired when they utilize our resources to gain insight into the following skills:
- Resume writing
- Cover letter writing
We’re pleased to announce that with these skills properly honed, our students-turned-graduates have been hired to continue their careers at a wide variety of companies.
If you’re reading this and have decided that you’re also looking for a way to either change the direction of your career or give it some added momentum, our accredited programs can help you get started!
Where Our Grads Have Gained Employment
Commercial Truck Driving
Students who complete our commercial driver’s license (CDL) program have received jobs from prestigious companies such as:
- Maverick Transportation LLC – Maverick is an industry-leading provider of transportation and logistics services that operates 1,500 units across the United States, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
- U.S. Xpress – This major transportation company operates across the country with more than 3,000 professionally trained drivers.
- TMC Transportation – Based in Des Moines, Iowa, TMC is committed to being the solution for companies with transportation needs across the 48 states.
- Tyson Foods – Our graduates have also been hired to fulfill the transportation needs at Tyson, one of the largest suppliers of meat and poultry nationwide.
Building Construction Technology
Our building construction technology program has allowed our students to get jobs within the ever-evolving field of construction, including employment at the following companies:
- Prestige Home Solutions – Based in Baltimore, Prestige has established itself as a leading company in exterior remodeling and construction.
Our electrician training program has accelerated the careers of our students by helping them receive jobs at corporations like:
- Power Factor – This Baltimore solar and electrical company employs only state certified electricians who have conducted thousands of installations.
Refrigeration and Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Graduates who have received training from our refrigeration and HVAC program are well-versed in heating and cooling technologies and have received jobs at institutions like:
- Aire Serv – Specializing in the heating and cooling of homes across the country, this company has more than 200 locations in the U.S.
- Johnson Controls – This international company has locations in 150 countries whose specialties include building and HVAC efficiency.
Our welding program turns our students into specialty welders through high-quality, hands-on training. Careers have started for our graduates at companies like:
- Decker Welding & Fabrication – Decker is a Maryland-located welding company.
- Cityscape Container – Cityscape specializes in steel container manufacturing and its location is in Baltimore, Maryland.
Our diesel technician program supplies our students with training for diesel engines and has helped our graduates receive employment at companies like:
- Penske – With more than 3,300 locations worldwide, Penske is certainly a leader among transportation manufacturing companies.
You Could Be Next!
If you want to be like our graduates and get your career started in one of those diverse fields, be sure to contact us today to learn more about our training programs.