Welding Classes in Baltimore, Maryland
Are you looking to take welding classes in Baltimore, Maryland?
North American Trade Schools is one of the few welding schools in Baltimore for you to receive welding training. We’ve helped students in areas like Baltimore, Dundalk, Essex, Glen Burnie, Lansdowne, Woodlawn, Catonsville, Arbutus, Columbia, Owings Mills, Towson and the surrounding areas.
We offer many dynamic welding courses that let you work with your hands and teach you the practices of the industry so that you’ll be ready to work the moment you graduate.
To discover your new career potential in welding, call us at (800) 638-5490 to get answers to all of your questions. You can also select a button below to apply or get more information online.
How We Can Help
Our core welding courses offer you many benefits that will jump start your welding career.
By taking part in this field of study, you can become a certified welder in many welding techniques.
Come to NA Trades to take welding classes in Baltimore, Maryland and you will gain insights from knowledgeable and experienced teachers while getting the necessary hands on experience that you need to increase your understanding of welding.
Not only will you will receive the proper welding training needed to help you achieve your goals, but you will also be exposed to many different aspects of welding studies like welding math, oxy-fuel cutting, TIG welding and arc cutting(link), among others.
In order figure out who offers welding classes in Baltimore, Maryland that are right for you, ask yourself two questions:
- What kind of welding do I want to do?
- Who offers the type of welding I want to do?
By researching different schools you can both answer those questions and narrow down the choices of welding schools that are available to you.
Beyond those two simple questions, there a number of other things to consider when thinking about welding school and what the trade can do for you.
- Do you prefer to work on large or small projects? As a welder, you can work on smaller specific projects or work with other welders on projects that a larger in scale and, as result, require entire teams in order to be completed.
- How broad of a range in welding skills do you want to learn? There are a number of different welding methods that are meant for different purposes. If you’re interested in working in certain industries, then some welding methods might be more useful than others.
- Do you want to supplement your welding training with other courses? Community colleges and traditional universities often provide their students with a more varied education that involves courses of study not immediately related to the core discipline they want to learn.
- Would you rather get right to learning how to be a welder? Your other option for education involves attending a trade school. A trade school with a welding program will get you right into learning how to weld, leading to significantly fewer months spent in a classroom than you would get with a more traditional institution.
As you can see, there are many different things to consider for those who want to take welding classes in Baltimore, Maryland.
Successfully completing a course of study in welding will give you job skills that are always in demand and the pay that you can earn as a professional welder will reflect that.
North American Trade Schools wants to help you along the way, so that you choose the welding path that’s going to make you happy.
Our welding classes in Baltimore, Maryland will give you quality welding training.
We will get your career on track.
Take a look at our career services to see how we help you find a job once your training is finished.
If you live in Baltimore, Dundalk, Glen Burnie, Essex, Woodlawn, Columbia or any other area throughout Maryland and are interested in welding class, then call us today at (800) 638-5490. If you prefer to get more information or apply online, select a button below.
Go back to Combination Welding Technology Section