Get Started on Your Dream Career With Our Motorcycle Mechanic School
Working with motorcycles is more than just a job, it’s about having a career you are passionate about. Those who own a motorcycle don’t want just anyone working on their bike. They want someone qualified who also shares the same passion for motorcycles that they have.
If this describes you, then a career as a motorcycle mechanic may be the right choice for you.
Learn the Necessary Skills in a Motorcycle Technical School
As with any career, it’s vital to gain the knowledge and skills needed to be successful. North American Trade Schools – a motorcycle technical school located in the heart of Baltimore, Maryland – will help you get the tools you need to have a thriving career in the motorcycle industry.
Our motorcycle repair program is designed to provide you with the hands-on experience you need to start working upon graduation.
In the field, you will be required to follow a general maintenance checklist dealing with each part of a motorcycle, from the electrical system to the carburetor. You may also need to work on other, small engine machines such as mopeds, motor scooters, dirt bikes and more.
It’s important to be familiar with each type of machine because you never know when you will need to be able to identify, repair and replace any issues with them. This is why it’s important to find a motorcycle school that teaches you a wide range of skills, so you are fully prepared when you do enter the field.
Each of our classes will expose you to new skills and information, preparing you for a variety of careers. Plus, our instructors – professionals in the industry – have a vast knowledge of motorcycle parts and maintenance to share with you.
Our courses will teach and train you on a wide array of topics, including:
- Two- and four-stroke Engines
- OSHA and personal safety principles
- Welding techniques and equipment
- Electrical systems and theories
- Fuel Injection & Carburetor Troubleshooting
- Engine Repowering
- Small Engine Troubleshooting & Repair
We want to give you the best advantage in finding a career in the motorcycle and power equipment technology industry. That’s why we strive to provide you with an all-encompassing education that you won’t find at other motorcycle schools in Maryland.
Once you graduate from our motorcycle program, you will have experience in front of the latest technology in the industry. Hands-on training at our school prepares you for a variety of entry-level positions, including:
- Motorcycle Mechanic
- Small Engine Repair Technician
- Tool Repair Specialist
- Motorcycle & Power Equipment Maintenance Technician
- Engine Troubleshooter
A Motorcycle Mechanic School That Truly Cares
Our students receive more than just training from our motorcycle repair school:
- North American Trade Schools also offers a job placement assistance program to help you find and secure a job after graduation. We will put you in contact with area employers who are looking for motorcycle technicians just like you. Additionally, we will help with essential skills such as networking, resume writing and interviewing.
- We want to help you achieve your dream career, and we don’t think a lack of funds should stop you from pursing it. That is why we offer financial aid for those who qualify.
Become a master of your trade. If you’re ready to start a lucrative career in motorcycle technology and small engine repair, give us a call today!
Learn More About Our Motorcycle Repair School
Pursue your passion and get the hands-on training and job placement assistance you won’t find at other motorcycle schools in Maryland. Be sure to contact North American Trade Schools today!