Find Approved & Accredited Maryland Technical Schools in Baltimore
Are you looking for the approved and accredited Maryland technical schools in Baltimore to provide the hands-on training you need to get started with a new career immediately after graduation?
We’ve helped people from Dundalk, Silver Spring, Glen Burnie, Woodlawn, Lansdowne, Catonsville, and all across Maryland get the hands-on training they need from or Baltimore campus to secure new careers.
In today’s competitive job market education and experience mean everything. One way to get the combination of career training and on-the-job knowledge you need is to attend a technical school. With so many choices of trade schools in the Baltimore/DC Metro area it can be hard to choose which one to attend.
Keep reading to learn how to select the best technical school in the Maryland area for you.
If you’d like career guidance from an admissions representative who can answer all of your questions call (800) 638-5490 today.
What is a Technical School? – Trade School vs. College
There’s a big difference between college and technical schools.
Students can start college without selecting an area of focus, and spend years exploring different interests before settling down on a major to pursue. Technical schools are for individuals who have an interest they want to pursue as a career.
Graduates of the best technical schools will be prepared to enter a specific industry upon graduation—which can be less than a year after enrolling for some programs.
Where & How to Start Career Education
Consider these questions to figure out how to select a school that works with your best interests in mind:
- What field do I want to pursue a career in?
- Does this school offer the hands-on training I need?
- Will this school offer the proper job placement assistance?
- Do I need financial assistance?
The best technical schools in Maryland will be able to accommodate your needs, and lead you on a direct path to a rewarding career.
Discover North American Trade Schools
Having helped thousands of people just like you start prosperous and rewarding careers in technical fields, North American Trade Schools is one of the few approved and accredited technical schools in Maryland.
There are many different career driven training programs to choose from including:
- Building Construction Technician – Handle technical building construction responsibilities including: monitoring construction, ensuring materials are cost efficient, supervising contractors, obtaining permits and more.
- CDL Training – Get your commercial drivers license and become a truck driver, inspector, safety supervisor or more.
- Diesel Technician Training – Inspect and repair diesel engine machines including trucks, buses and more.
- Electrical Technology – Become an electrician or electrical engineering technician capable of inspecting, installing, assembling, and modifying electrical systems.
- HRVAC – Begin a career working with heating and cooling systems including installing, diagnosing and servicing HRVAC systems.
- Combination Welding Technology – Obtain a career as welding specialist educated in an extensive variety of disciplines and techniques.
- Motorcycle & Power Equipment Technology – Begin your career in motorcycle repair with courses that teach you about small engines and power equipment
But what makes us truly unique is our job placement assistance program that will actually help you find a career upon graduation.
As one of the few vocational schools located near Baltimore, our urban location allows you to train and build connections with the industries you may someday work for.
Choose the Right Technical School for You
If you want to get on the path to a successful career and attend one of the accredited Maryland Technical Schools click one of the buttons below or call (800) 638-5490 to learn more about your options.
For decades we’ve been helping students train for careers at our Baltimore campus. Whether you live in Dundalk, Glen Burnie, Woodlawn, Catonsville, Silver Spring, Lansdowne or any of the surrounding areas throughout Maryland, contact us today to discover how we can help you train for a rewarding new career.