Become A Skilled Truck Driver
Hone the essential skills you need for the trucking industry in our comprehensive program. Our veteran faculty will give you the hands-on instruction that will qualify you for a host of jobs in the industry.
An Experienced Maryland Trade School
For more than 30 years, North American Trade Schools in Maryland has known that the most important career decision you’ll make is seeking out new career training.
Whether you want to explore options in a different field or expand your expertise in your current position, NATS has a program that will help you today.
If you’re looking for a trade school in Baltimore, MD and are interested in job training for diesel technology, electrical technology, building construction or commercial truck driving – among many other exciting fields – North American Trade Schools has a job training program tailored just for you.
A Dedication to Student Growth
Our philosophy says it all: Real people. Real training. Real jobs.
In the workplace, getting ahead can be difficult. This is why you need the best tools available to plan your career and your future.
If you’re unhappy with your current job, know you’re not alone. At one point or another, everyone’s been there. But there are other options.
Career training can get you ready for a new job that’s in a reliable and growing field. At North American Trade Schools in Maryland, we will get you the technical training you need to not only change your job, but change your life as well.
Available Programs at our MD Trade School
We’re committed to continuing our tradition of excellence for trade schools in Baltimore (and all of Maryland), and as such the students at North American Trade Schools benefit from experienced instruction in numerous vocational disciplines.
Once you decide to join us, you can select from the following great programs:
- Building Construction Technology – Our Baltimore, MD trade school provides a comprehensive overview of construction techniques such as carpentry, masonry, roofing and millwork. A great program for those wanting to move on to supervisory and managerial roles in the future.
- Commercial Truck Driving – Acquire the skills and experience needed to successfully operate commercial trucking equipment while earning your commercial driver’s license (CDL). Truck safety supervisor, truck inspector and trucking manager are also viable career paths for graduates of this program.
- Electrical Technology – Our Maryland trade school offers training to become an electrical maintenance technician, getting hands-on experience with equipment like digital power supplies, conduit benders, oscilloscopes, meters and breadboards. In just 39 weeks, you’ll be ready for the job market.
- Diesel Technician – Develop the needed industry proficiency to successfully troubleshoot, repair, maintain and rebuild diesel technologies. This is a continuously expanding industry with great future prospects.
- Heating, Refrigeration, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Technology (HRVAC) – Work with talented industry veterans to prepare for a skilled trade as an HVAC maintenance technician. You’ll receive thorough training in all forms of commercial heating and cooling systems, right here at our trade school in Baltimore.
- Combination Welding – Foster the technical know-how to tackle a wide range of commercial welding and fabrication tasks. Training in diverse methods like stick, arc, TIG and MIG welding is provided.
- Industrial Maintenance – Learn techniques to make you a vital multidisciplinary player, honing skills in HVAC repair, plumbing, welding, forklift operation and electrical work, among others. Get the kind of diversity that will make you a needed asset in the workplace.
- Motorcycle & Power Equipment Technology – Gain the knowledge necessary to troubleshoot, repair, maintain and service small engine equipment. Possible employment opportunities after graduation include motorcycle mechanic, power sport technician and tool repair specialist.
What sets North American Trade Schools apart from other trade schools in Maryland is our commitment to our students’ futures in their chosen professional fields. We believe our responsibility extends beyond just the classroom, so we’re determined to do all we can to set you on a great path.
All of our in-depth Maryland trade school programs are also supported by a dedicated staff in our job placement assistance program. Our experienced professionals will guide you through everything you need to know to get the career of your dreams after you get your North American Trade Schools diploma.
Our services in this area include tips for:
- Interview preparation
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Industry networking
All You Need To Do Is Contact Us
NATS’ goal is to provide students with quality commercial skills and experience, ranging from truck driving training and diesel technology training to building construction education and much more.
If you come to train in one of our programs, know that you’re not just getting instruction at a Maryland trade school – you’re taking your first step into a larger world; one with the career you’ve always wanted.
We’ve spent decades helping real people get real jobs. Contact us today so you can discover everything our Baltimore, MD trade school training can do for you!
The Best Among Vocational Schools in Maryland As one of the leading vocational schools in Baltimore, Maryland, we at North American Trade Schools (NATS) know how important it is to find the right fit for your educational needs. From motorcycle repair … more
7 Resume Tips for Vocational and Trade School Graduates Now more than ever, it is important for vocational and trade school graduates to not only create a resume, but to also perfect fit …more
Where Have Our Graduates Been Hired? Our Training Goes Beyond the Classroom Here at North American Trade Schools, our goal is to help our students advance their careers by offering job training in a variety of fields … more
Find One of the Best CDL Schools in Maryland Are you trying to find the best CDL school in Maryland? One that is quick, affordable, and leads to the potential for a new career? … more
A Trusted, Experienced Trade School in Baltimore Deciding to continue your education brings with it a lot of choices. Whether you’re advancing from high school or returning to the classroom after a period in the workforce, selecting the best … more
25 Resources Every Trade School Student Should Know Deciding to enter a trade school program, like the many offered by North American Trade Schools, means being able to take advantage of exciting opportunities and find a worthwhile career and future … more
4 Things to Know About Our Maryland Truck Driver School If you’re looking to get an excellent education from an experienced Maryland truck driving school, North American Trade Schools’ expert instructors, industry-standard equipment and tireless … more
Is Building Construction Right for You? You’ve always liked being active and working with your hands. You enjoy piecing materials together to create a finished product … more
Clean your bike up and get to NATS’s Baltimore Motorcycle Show! As the colder weather is starting to approach don’t miss a great opportunity to show off your bike. On Saturday September 27th North American Trade Schools is holding their first … more
Making the Decision It never fails. As the Director of Admissions for North American Trade Schools, prospective students always ask me the same question … more
7 Resume Tips for Vocational and Trade School Graduates
Now more than ever, it is important for vocational and trade school graduates to not only create a resume, but to also perfect it.…Find Out More
Learn the Essentials of Motorcycle Repair
The motorcycle and power equipment technology program at NATS will help you hone essential skills for small engine systems.…Find Out More
25 Resources Every Trade School Student Should Know
Deciding to enter a trade school program, like the many offered by North American Trade Schools, means being able to take advantage of exciting opportunities.…Find Out More